Tuesday, April 8, 2014

What I Wore - Mixing Neutrals Then and Now


The photo on the left is me less than 3 weeks before Lucas arrived.  The one on the right is me about 3 1/2 months post-partum.  The only difference between these two outfits is my leggings.  When I was pregnant I was wearing Old Navy maternity leggings.  Now I'm back in my beloved Paige ponte pull-on pants.  I loved this outfit when I was pregnant because it was so comfortable and I love it now for the same reason.

We've been experiencing some decidedly un-springlike weather lately (at least for Southern California) so it's been back to scarves and boots.  I love scarves for this kind of weather because they add warmth without bulk and are easy to take off if you start to get hot.  You can just tie it onto your purse and then you aren't lugging around a bulky jacket.


Scarf - Target - old
Top - Banana Republic Factory - old
Leggings - Paige - old
Boots - Cathy Jean - old 


No comments:

Post a Comment