Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It's a Boy! (and one last maternity outfit post)


Sunday, 1 day late, we welcomed our newest little man, Luke, into the world.  These outfit photos were from our last date night before we became a family of four so I thought I would share them today since I can't share pics of Luke (Josh doesn't want me posting photos of the kids on the blog).

One of our dear friends was kind enough to watch Jake while we used a gift certificate to Morton's.  It was a perfect last date night since it is fairly safe to say that we won't be dining anywhere that nice for quite a while.

I don't know about you, but I love Morton's so I knew I was probably going to overeat.  That meant I needed something that was not too tight on my stomach.  These ponte maternity pants from Target were perfect because you can pull the belly panel up as a full panel or fold it down underneath.

Then I wore this blousy non-maternity top to draw attention toward the girls and away from my ever expanding belly.

All in all, it left me feeling comfortable while still looking dressed up for my hubby.  Things might not be quite as regular on the blog as I adjust to life as a mommy to two but I hope you will bear with me.

Top - Nordstrom Rack - old
Kitten Heels - Nine West Outlet - old 

I'm linking up with Style Sessions, I Feel Pretty,  and The Pleated Poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment