Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday - 30 Weeks


30 Weeks
This was the first maternity outfit I wore.  I had Josh take a picture of me in it with my phone and uploaded it to my personal facebook page when I was 20 weeks.  (I didn't have a blog yet.)  10 weeks later, I am definitely filling it out a lot more.

20 Weeks
I realized last night that I didn't have a post for today so as soon as Josh got home I had him snap a few pics really quickly.  We had to leave the front door open because I was listening to the dinner I had on the stove to make sure it didn't boil over.  So...sorry these are not the best pictures.


These shoes, they are not the greatest looking.  I will be the first to admit that.  I've been having some problems with my left foot.  After googling it, I'm self diagnosing myself with extensor tendonitis.  After work on Monday my foot hurt so badly I was limping around my house and icing it so these "beauties" got pulled back out of the closet.  I haven't worn them since I was pregnant with Jake and I was hoping not to have to break them out again but fashion will have to be sacrificed.  As much as I hate to admit it, they made a huge difference.  My foot felt about 90% better so these might be making more frequent appearances.

This whole outfit was really comfortable.  These are the leggings I blogged about on Monday in my maternity style must haves.  This gorgeous tunic was a gift from my very good friend after we found out I was having a boy.  She told me that just because I'm having a boy doesn't mean I can't wear pink and this was her contribution.  As my love for pink runs deep I was thrilled with the top and have worn it A LOT!  I basically felt like I was wearing pajamas to work which is always a good thing.


Shoes - Skechers - in brown on sale for $28
Leggings - Old Navy Maternity - similar here
Tunic - Michael Stars Maternity - in white here on sale for $30

No comments:

Post a Comment