Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday - Emerald Dress Redux

I really love the bold emerald color of this dress and I know that my days of wearing it pre-baby are numbered, so I decided to bring it back out.  I swapped out the leopard belt seen here for this cute bow style black belt.  I love the way this belt adds a touch of femininity from the bow, but because of the edgier style of the bow it isn't over the top girly.

Once again I'm wearing a nice big bag to balance out my big baby bump and I can't seem to get enough of my wedges lately.  I'm sure once I can't see my feet I'll have to retire them so I'm enjoying them while I can.

Do you have any favorites you keep in heavy rotation?

Emerald Dress - Banana Republic Factory
Bow Belt - New York & Co. - old
Wedges - Charles by Charles David - on sale for $59
Bag - Coach Factory - old

No comments:

Post a Comment